Thursday, June 18, 2015

Turbud Day-3

2.00 a.m. we arrived at the hotel. We simply gathered at the lobby and took our key. After that I went to my room with my roommates. Before sleeping we decided to take a bath. Even though it was 3.00 a.m. in the dawn we decided to because it had been 3 days we didn't bathe :( how dirty. After bathing, everything felt fresher and better which made our sleep nice. We also decided to pack our backpack first so that we wouldn't be messed up if we were late.
At 4.45 a.m. my alarm rang. I woke my friends and took a bath. I was really excited because it was the beach day! We would visit 3 beaches in a day! I couldn't wait to get the sun kissed skin, beachy hair and the salt smelt air. I was so excited!
Everything was done at 6 .00 a.m. we were not late for breakfast. The breakfast was held at the 5th floor of the hotel. It was great.

After having breakfast, we went to our bus and had a short introduction with the local tour guide. We were heading to Tanjung Benoa beach. On our way there, the tour guide told us many things about Bali. 

We also walked over a highway. The highway itself was freshly built and was thought to be the most beautiful highway in the world and the most important thing is it was made and designed by Indonesian architects! 
view we got from the highway
As we arrived at the beach, we were told to contact our tour leader (from the agency) to get our tickets for some activities there. I bought two tickets, one for snorkeling, the other one is for doughnut boat.

We waited for awhile to get the tickets. As I got my tickets, I simply went to my friend from other class to play together. We went to the doughnut boat stand first as waiting for the other to snorkeling. The doughnut boat was awesome! We sit on the doughnut like boat, the boat would be pulled by a speedboat. It was awesome, we went up and down following the stream of the waves! I could fell the salted air blowing through my face, and also the splashing water that made my hair wet.
After the boat ride, my friends arrived and we did the snorkeling. Unfortunately snorkeling was held at the same place with diving and sea walking which was a deep location with strong waves. But it was fun though.





As I finished snorkeling, I went back to my class group. They were all ready to eat while I was really wet. So I took a bath and joined them having lunch.
After that we headed to the second beach. It was Pandawa Beach which was famous for its clear water and clean area. We had to walk pas the stone mountainside. It was really pretty. We had to walk a bit to get to the beach because bus wasn't allowed to get in. The beach was really beautiful and clean. There we did some sport activities like football and canoeing. I did the canoeing. It was quite hard to control the canoe, but fun at the same time! OMG I couldn't ask for more! It was so fun! I love beach, and its activities. I also could meet some stray dogs there which made me happier!





After visiting Pandawa beach, we went to Garuda Wisnu Kencana or GWK park, there we took some photos with the class and the whole students class of 2016. After taking picts, we watched a dancing show. There were another group of visitor that were so noisy that I couldn't enjoy the show well.
It was tiring there but we had one beach left to go. It was also raining a bit outside.I decided to sleep on the way there because I was exhausted. 








As We arrived at Jimbaran Bay which is the last beach for the day, we picked our seat and had our dinner there. It was so fun, the dinner was good tho. There were fish there and I didn't want to eat for awhile because, u know, I had just seen fishes swimming in front of me on the morning. There we also watch some performances and released a paper lantern. the lanterns looked pretty on the sky.




After that we headed back to the hotel, had a bath and slept. Because the next day will be so much fun :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment