Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Turbud Day-1

Dear blog, I'm so excited about this post. But first I'm gonna tell you what turbud is. Turbud is a program designed for the eleventh graders. the eleventh graders will have a trip to Bali for about a week. They will visit some holiday destinations in Bali. Turbud is hoped to increase the togetherness of the eleventh graders.
So, on the first day, we were told to gather at the station. I went to the station at 1.30 p.m. because my house wasn't too far from the station. At the station I met my classmates and waited for our tickets and some things.
I'm so ready to go with the ticket on my hand :)

The get my name wrong :(

At 3.00 p.m. the travel agency distributed the tickets to us. We also got out luggage tag and the trip schedule. After that we were told to go to the train. We had to walk past some rails to get to the train. As I arrived at the train, I made it fast to get to my seat and put my luggage in the cabin. Then I put my backpack by my side and took out some goods such as ticket, phone charger and drink. after that I repack my backpack to make it easier for me to get the medicine and some stuff just in case I need it.
My on-the-go medicine pack :)


 Not longer after that, the train started operating. 15 minute later we got our ticket checked. As the checking process done, some of my friends started the substitution of their seats. I didn't change my seat because my seatmate was my friend and we decided not to move, so yea :)
The train was quite crowded as my friends started the substitution.

The first hour was great. The sun was still up and we could see the scenery clearly. I took some picts of the scenery. It was amazing as you can see



At 6.00 p.m. the sun had gone down. I started feeling bored as there was not much to see. But the dinner was delivered so it wasn't bad tho. After having dinner, my energy was charged that I started strolling around and made some mess with my friends that caused me having no seat :(
I was bored and had no seat until 11.30 p.m. And it was quite hard to sleep. Idk why but maybe it was because of the over excitement (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment