Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Turbud Day-2

I was awaken every hour that it wasn't a great sleep. I felt better as the train arrived in Surabaya. after that we headed to a restaurant to have breakfast. At the restaurant so of us brushed their teeth and washed their face. Nobody seemed to take a bath because there wasn't enough place to bath.

After having breakfast, we headed to another restaurant. The trip was quite long. It was 3 hours long that we could have good sleep. The bus was comfortable too. At the next restaurant we had lunch, some of us also took a bath there. It was a bit longer break. After that we continued to trip to Banyuwangi. the next couple hours some of us decided not to sleep, so did I. we ate snacks, shared jokes and had a chit chat.

The road to Banyuwangi wa terrible, the driver also drove in high speed that some of us got sick and decided to sleep. As we got closer to Banyuwangi, we could see  beautiful scenery of the sea. It was heartwarming and boosted out mood up.
We arrived at a restaurant and had dinner there. We also had a long break there. After that we headed to the harbor. At the harbor we had to wait for a while. We were told to get out of the bus and walk to the ship. On our way to the ship we could see the sea under us. Some local men dove and shouted random things that I didn't understand. Here is the pict at the harbor it was beautiful with the perfect lighting.
First level of the ship was crowded and hot, so I decided to be on the second level of the ship with my friends. I enjoyed being there, the air was perfect. I enjoyed the wind blowing my hair and my skin. It was so fun and I also enjoyed the movement of the ship as it got hit by the wave. It was perfect! I enjoyed every little things there.
We also took some pictures there. You know, girls will always be like that hahaha.

As we arrived we were told to get down. I went down and had to wait for a moment. It was really hot there.
After that we went back to the bus and continued the trip to the hotel. It took about 4 hours as they expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment