Monday, October 28, 2013

Unforgetable Moment


It was 10th of August 2013. I was hanging out with my friends and went home at 5.00 p.m. On my way home, i received a short message from my mom. I thought she texted me to warn me for going home late. But I was wrong. She told me good news. She said that my dog had been born and would be sent to Bandung on December as my Christmas gift. I was really happy! because I was longing for a dog for a long time.

I agreed to wait until December. On 20th of September 2013, my mom picked me from school. I was so confused why she did that, because I usually went home by myself. When I got home, I saw my Dad's car in front of the house. I thought my Dad had arrived from Jakarta. I had no idea of what my Dad had done. When I got into my house, I heard a dog barking. I was excited and ran to the backyard.

In the backyard, I saw a dog's cage covered with cute blanket. When I opened it, I saw a white siberian husky puppy in it! The puppy was really cute :-). I held it on my lap. My Dad told me that he had arranged this surprise to me. I was so happy and thankful for what my Dard had done :-)

Here are some  photos of my puppy named Buddy :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment