Monday, October 21, 2013

Describing Myself

Hey there! This is my first time blogging,and the first post is about 'Describing Myself'.
Let's get started! My Name is Sarah Angelina Silitonga. People usually call me Sarah. I was born in Medan, South Sumatera, Indoneisa, 9th of June 1998. Well, from my place of birth and my name, it's already clear that I'm a bataknese. 

Now,I'm studying at SMAN 3 Bandung. I live in Jl. Subagio no.6 Husein. It's located near the airport. I live with my dad,my mom and my brother. My brother is 2 years younger than me. His name is Kevin. We like playing with our dog during our free time. :-) 

 I have some hobbies. First, I like singing because I can do it at any time and it makes me feel happy especially when I sing with my friends at school :') . Then, I like reading novels, sometimes I read novels for hours until I am sleepy. I like swimming too, my Dad teaches me how to swim. He was an athlete. For me, he is the best swimming instructor ever! We used to go to the swimming pool every weekdays. 

Now, I'm enjoying my life as a high school student. Even though many things are different than before. Like school assignments which are more that it was on junior high school, school's system which is new to me and taking part in organization. It's still fun as long as you enjoy what you do :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment