Monday, October 28, 2013

Describing Friend

Here is the second post in my blog, yeeaaay :D. This post is about 'Describing Friend'. I have a friend from 10 science 9. Her name is Vania Gabrielle Girsang. I usually call her Vania. But she likes saying that G in her name is 'Gomez' which is alike with the name of a famous singer Selena Gomez. The day I first met her, I believed to it, I was like "Is that your name?" she tried to say yes but she laughed and that was really funny.

Vania has medium straight hair which make me really jealous of her,because my hair is wavy :-P hahaha. She also has black eyes and dark skin. But she likes smiling which makes her look pretty. Vania likes singing, but she never sings to me aaarrrgh. Vania like playing basketball too. She has once told me that her mom was a basketball player in her school team,maybe that's how she got her talent in playing basketball.

That's all from me about my friend,Vania. She's a nice friend ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment