Thursday, May 21, 2015

Dewa Athena

Other school has a tradition called class meeting which is held at the end of the semester with sport as the subject. But my school makes it different. It is held at the middle of the second semester every year, because at the end of the year the students mostly busy having remedial test, assignments finishing and stuffs. lol.
The event itself is called Dewa Athena. I join this year's opening ceremony. it was so cool! There was a mini color run with each class' representatives running at the front line with the running leader as he brought the torch. Sounds exciting right? With no further do. I'm gonna tell you all about it.
First  the participants were gathered at bali field. Me as the representative from my class gathered with other representatives at the other side of the field with the committee. There we wait for Mr. Encang's formal opening ceremony. while waiting for the ceremony, I did some stretches with the other representatives at the other side of the fields.
pardon my too excited face and my partner's no expression face

After delivering his speech, Mr. Encang gave the torch to the running leader who was my classmate named agie.

After that, Agie ran past the other side of the field then headed to the gate. As he ran to the gate, we followed. The route was quite far. it was bali street-belitung street-sma pasundand-saparua field-banda street-bali street.
   













 
        








run leader bringing the torch


When we arrived at bali field, we got the the color shots. Fortunately representatives didn't get the color shot which was good because I was a bit lazy to clean them up.
At the afternoon, my class has it's first futsal match. but unfortunately we lost.
After futsal match, we had dodgeball match. This time, my class made it to the next step! Good Job guys (y)


No comments:

Post a Comment