Monday, January 27, 2014

My Holiday

I spent my last holiday mostly with my family and my friends. It was simple and fun.
on 22nd of December 2013, I celebrated christmas with my friends from SMAN 3 Bandunf. It was so fun! on 25th of December, I became a morning person.. hehehe. Because of Christmas! I and my family went to church and had dinner together.
During the holiday, I also learned how to cook, cleaned up my room and play with my brother and my dog. i and my brother taught our dog to shake hand and brought him for a walk everyday. Then, on 1st of January, i and my family went to church to celebrate new year. after that we went to buy some food and ice cream! We had such a nice lunch.
It's all about my holiday. It may be simple but it's so meaningful beacuse I spent it with people I love :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment